The Memorial Hall was officially opened by the Hon. Lady Barlow, Chairman of the Cheshire Rural Community Council, on Saturday 26th March 1949. The Dedicatory prayer was read by Rev. G M Morgan-Wynne, the Bible lesson was read by Rev W Raby and the plaque was unveiled by Mrs Aleathea Tomkinson.
The sixteen men named on the permanently illuminated plaque above the main door to the hall, represent all those brave men and women who died in hostilities all over the world over many years.
The Memorial Hall is for the benefit of the Community.
Registered Charity No. 520140